Chlorine Dioxide (ClO₂) is a safe disinfectant that has been tested and proven effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Avian Influenza A Virus and more. ClO₂ uses chlorine dioxide chemistry to disinfect your household.
Enjoy the ultimate hand and household sanitizer. ClO₂ is the only household disinfectant you’ll ever need. Sanitize your countertops, floors, bathrooms and anywhere you want to kill bacteria.
ClO₂ is an U.S. EPA approved disinfectant, sanitizer, deodorizer, tuberculocide, algaecide, fungicide and U.S. FDA recognized food additive and preservative.
ClO₂ is used as material preservatives and as disinfectants in agricultural, commercial, industrial, medical and residential use. This is the deep clean you need for large spaces and big messes. Does your business or factory need a deep clean? Get one of our Heavy Duty Industrial Bulk Sanitizer or Disinfectant now.
- Professional Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Sanitizing Biocide
- Disinfect Restaurants, Hotel Rooms, Churches, Gyms Vehicles, Salons
- Home, GreenHouse, Farming, Horticulture and Agriculture Applications
- Safely Sanitize Groceries, Fruits and Vegetables with no Rinse Required
- Make Potable Drinking Water in Emergencies for Camping or Livestock
- Makes a Stronger Version of Your Typical Hand Sanitizing Product
- Disinfect Countertops, Floors, Kitchens and Bathrooms, Room Air etc.
- Deodorize Shoes, Litter Boxes, Carpets, AirBnB, Refrigerators etc.
- Clean Lab Equipment, Computers and Electronics Without Corrosion
- Mushroom Cultivation, Food Processing, Beer Brewing and Bottling
- Disinfect Livestock Stalls, Chicken Coops, Kennels, Farm Equipment
- Remove Airborne Allergens, Pathogens or Odors at Home and Work
- Sterilizing for Water Systems, HVAC Systems and Air Ducts
- Excellent for Water Damage and Mold Remediation or Odor Removal
- Decontaminate Biohazard Sites, Crime Scenes and Bio-matter
Chlorine Dioxide must be mixed on site when ready to use and handled with protective clothing and glasses. CLEAN SOLUTIONS offer a storable and transportable form of chlorine dioxide.
MIXING WITH CHLORINE DIOXIDE
Upon mixing with acid activator, solution must be diluted within 5 TO 10 minutes of mixing with the acid. For this reason it is best to perform activation in well-ventilated areas. If the gas escapes, it is easily identified by its greenish-yellow color and its characteristic of settling on the floor.
- Not intended for internal use.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Causes moderate eye irritation. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, and chewing gum, using tobacco or going to the restroom. Handlers applying chlorine dioxide in an occupational setting must wear gloves.
This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp. Do not discharge effluent containing this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans or public waters unless in accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without previously notifying the sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance, contact your state water board or regional office of the EPA.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If a person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
IF IT GETS ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lens, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
For 24 hour emergency information on this product, call NPIC at 1-800-858-7378 (U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands) or 1-703-527-3887 (All Other Areas)
Have this product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Seller expressly warrants that the product conforms to its chemical description. To the extent consistent with applicable law, seller makes no other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, that extend beyond the statements made on this website.
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH ITS LABELING.
Chlorine Dioxide MSDS
Citric Acid MSDS
STORE IN COOL DARK PLACE – KEEP FROM FREEZING
At VERISAN we reduce our environmental footprint by offering our unique mixing system, which may include one reusable mix container and 2 parts for mixing. Part A and part B. The range of our kits can produce between 1 and 500 gallons of safe, ultra-effective sanitizer and disinfectant solution. We also use glass bottles for our mixing agents and personal spray bottles. Our combined system eliminates over 90% of the petroleum plastics which would go into 25 gallons of conventional sanitizer, which is usually sold in single-use 32 oz, 16oz or 8oz bottles.
Mixing Instructions: Read all mixing instructions and safety information and warnings before mixing or using this product. SOLUTION SHOULD NOT BE MIXED IN A METAL CONTAINER!
Gloves and eye protection should be used when applying. Proper respiratory and ventilation protection must be worn when using as a fogging solution. When fogging, Virusan should be applied by the applicator wearing a NIOSH / MSHA approved respirator with an Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Cartridge.
– Mix and let stand for 5 minutes before dilution.
– Prepare solution in a well-ventilated area.
– Avoid breathing fumes that may be produced while Part A and Part B are dissolving.
Mixed solution will retain full potency for 1 week to 30 days depending on storage conditions and contamination. Keep stored in a closed container, in a cool place and away from direct sunlight. Mixed solution should be considered ineffective after 45 days and will need to be remixed. Read further for important information regarding mixing instructions specific for the desired use of this product. When Mixing only 32 oz bottles divide the gallon mixing ratio instructions for part A and part B by 4
- EMERGENCY POTABLE WATER Water sanitization for drinking in emergency situations.
For a concentration of 1.12 PPM (parts per million) activated solution, safe and effective to use around fruits, vegetables and prepared food, mix 1 drop of Sodium Chlorite solution (Part A) with 1 drop of Activator (Part B) in the bottom corner of an appropriate mixing bottle. Let the solution activate for five minutes, then fill with 1 gallon of water and shake. HOLD CONTAINER AWAY FROM PEOPLE DURING ACTIVATION! Let water sit for 45 minutes before drinking.
- DIP OR SOAK FOR EGGS, GROCERIES AND PRODUCE FOR 10 MINUTES (5 PPM) = 4 drops of part A and 4 drops of part B mixed with 1 gallon of water, Use 1 drop of part A and one drop of part B when making 32 oz of solution. For a concentration of 5 PPM (parts per million) activated solution, safe and effective to use around fruits, vegetables and prepared food, mix 4 drops of Sodium Chlorite solution (Part A) with 4 drops of Activator (Part B) in the bottom corner of an appropriate mixing bottle. Let the solution activate for 5 minutes, then fill with water and shake. HOLD CONTAINER AWAY FROM PEOPLE DURING ACTIVATION! Use as a solution or as a spray, in a manner consistent with usual standards.
- SPRAY SANITIZE VEGETABLES AND FOOD ITEMS For a concentration of 10 to12 PPM (parts per million) activated solution, safe and effective to use around fruits, vegetables and prepared food, mix 10 drops of (Part A) solution with 10 drops of Activator (Part B) in the bottom corner of an appropriate mixing bottle. Let the solution activate for 5 minutes, then fill with 1 gallon of water and shake. HOLD CONTAINER AWAY FROM PEOPLE DURING ACTIVATION! Use as a solution or as a spray, in a manner consistent with usual standards. 10 – 12 PPM = 10 drops of part A and 10 drops of part B, mixed with 1 gallon of water, Use 2 drops of part A and 2 drops of part B when making 32 oz of solution.
Clean Solutions™ only carries professional grade components. These ingredients are staple recommendations by leading current medical and industry standards.
All Clean Solutions™ products are compounded in a GMP licensed facility that exceeds the industry standards for quality testing. Our quality assurance follows as such:
We ensure we meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
All ingredients are quarantined upon receipt until they are verified against the manufacturer’s Certificate of Analysis.
The testing that is typically used on the ingredients by the manufacturer is High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) or Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC).
Testing protocols also may include microbiological testing and physical tests to ensure content quality and purity.
Of course, we make no claims regarding efficiency or safety of our products or the materials they contain, nor has any of our information been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Material Safety Data Sheet
MSDS for chlorine dioxide
MSDS for hydrochloric acid
“Can chlorine dioxide prevent the spreading of coronavirus or ….” 31 Mar. 2020, https://akjournals.com/view/journals/2060/107/1/article-p1.xml. Accessed 2 Jan. 2021.
“Chemical Disinfectants | Disinfection & Sterilization Guidelines ….” https://www.cdc.gov/infectioncontrol/guidelines/disinfection/disinfection-methods/chemical.html. Accessed 6 Jan. 2021.
“Chlorine Dioxide | Use, Benefits, and Chemical Safety Facts.” https://www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/chlorine-dioxide/. Accessed 6 Jan. 2021.
“Environmental Assessment for Food Contact … – FDA.” 8 Aug. 2017, https://www.fda.gov/media/110849/download. Accessed 6 Jan. 2021.
“For Chlorine dioxide – US EPA.” 3 Aug. 2006, https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/reg_actions/reregistration/red_PC-020503_3-Aug-06.pdf. Accessed 6 Jan. 2021.
“GC-30 Technical Bulletin – American Mushroom Institute.” https://www.americanmushroom.org/clientuploads/IPM/Disenfectants/GC30-Technical-Bulletin.pdf. Accessed 3 Jan. 2021.
“Understanding Biofilms In Agriculture – Crystal Creek Natural.” https://crystalcreeknatural.com/understanding-biofilms-in-agriculture/. Accessed 6 Jan. 2021.
“10 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Chlorine Dioxide ….” https://www.foodsafetymagazine.com/magazine-archive1/februarymarch-2005/food-safety-insider-sanitation-solutions/10-reasons-why-you-should-be-using-chlorine-dioxide/. Accessed 2 Jan. 2021.